Friday, February 2, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Stitched Morning Glories

I hope you're having a great day! The weekend is almost upon us! Are you getting together with friends to watch the Super Bowl? Sports aren't so much "my thing" and I lucked out because it's not at my house this year so I'll be crafting!
Winter is my favorite time of year for crafting. When the weather is fine you'll find me outside! I used to love to crochet during the winter.. the blanket I'd be working on would keep me warm at the same time! LOL! I've also done lots of embroidery!
Papercrafting is my obsession for now!  I love shopping at Tupelo Designs LLC because I can choose from LOADS of brands and my selections are delivered to my door!   I'm enjoying how different crafts are melding together too.  There are so many stitched dies, and I love all the cross stitched stamped images from Waffle Flower. This stamp set is called "Morning Glories".
They have lots of coordinating dies too like Emboridery Hoops, Floss Bobbins, and Stitched Scallops so you can coordinate the whole look of your project! The pretty background papers are from Kaisercraft called True Love. The flower shaped sequins are from Queen & Company Toppings Sequins III in the store.
Tupelo Designs LLC is my favorite store because I can always find several of my favorite brands all in the same place. I never have trouble filling up my cart LOL! They carry Hero Arts, Altenew, Concord & 9th, My Favorite Things, Lawn Fawn, Reverse Confetti, Avery Elle, and so many more! They have lots of great sales and the very best part? Shipping is ALWAYS FREE - no coupon required (USA ONLY - discounted rates overseas).

I always feel like I got the very best name brands I want, at a fair price delivered straight to my door. It's a great way to treat yourself! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the store.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Morning Glories
Dies | Waffle Flower Morning Glories, Embroidery Hoops, Floss Bobbins, Stitched Scallops
Pattern Paper | Kaisercraft True Love 6.5"
Sequins | Queen & Co. Toppins Sequins III

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

As I watch the snow falling this lovely card reminds me that spring will be here...eventually!!

Jeanne said...

This is so pretty, Jeanne! I love to cross stitch and I adore that floss bobbin! It's so pretty. I think the whole card is delightful. We share a joy in hand work. I can also crochet and knit as well! :) thanks for sharing this wonderful card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I just love those WF cross stitched stamp sets, this is fabulous!