Monday, January 1, 2018

Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try - Cheers!

Happy New Year! I hope you've got things started off right! Maybe you're nursing a head ache? Funny how a little bit of wine can make my head ache LOL! Maybe a quiet day of crafting and television binging is in order before things get back to normal! 

I haven't given much thought to resolutions this year. I've tried giving up lots of things in the past.. this year I want to enjoy life more.. work on my patience and try to be more spontaneous.
A new RCSFYTT (Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try) begins today! It's a month long challenge so there's plenty of time to join us! You might even win a gift certificate to the store just for linking up your design!
I wanted to celebrate the new year so I made a festive card to toast in 2018!
Here's my toast from the Clink Stamp Set.... To Good Times with Good Friends! Sounds perfect doesn't it?
I used papers from three different packs of Reverse Confetti paper - this sketch is a great way to use up some scraps you've been hanging on to! The focal point is a Pretty Panel cut from gold glitter paper!
To link up your design and get all the details on how to play along visit the Reverse Confetti blog (click here). You can always find the challenge by clicking on the challenge badge in the right column or the tab at the top of the page!

Happy New Year!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Clink
Dies | Reverse Confetti Clink, Pretty Panels, Class Act, Love Note, Let It Snow
Paper | Reverse Confetti Free Spirit, Warm Heart, Very Merry




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

That little sparkly frame is fabulous! Wonderful card!

Sharron said...

Wonderful colors on this one--love the sparkles! Hope you are enjoying time with your daughter!