Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Don't Stop Believing!


Happy New Year! Between the parties and celebrations many of us take time to reflect on the past year, and think of ways to become more successful, healthier and happier in the new year. This year I'm trying to be more impulsive. While my organizational skills have been good for keeping me "on track" I sort of feel like I've been missing the bigger picture. Life isn't about always sticking to the plan. To quote Ferris Bueller "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it. "
Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio "Tales & Dreams" Collection! This collection is one of my favorites; the bright bold colors alone are enough to make my heart happy. But when you add pretty flowers, loads of embellishments and inspirational fonts there's no way I can resist!
Let me show you more so you can soak up the details - a frond covered flair (Dream Globes) is layered over a cut apart (Magical) ribbon. The "dream" die cut word is from the Daily Dreams pack that includes several inspirational words.
The focal point of my card starts with a 4" Cambridge Doily topped with a die cut frame from Colorful Memories. The floral arrangement is from the Floral Dreams die cut pack.
Colorful sentiment stickers (Stories and Tales) are inspirational and beautiful. I added more die cut flowers (Blooming Stories) and frond (Magical Moments) along the top of the die cut frame to balance the design.
Wishing you a wonderful 2018 !



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Tales & Dreams Collection
Die Cut | Daily Dreams, Colorful Memories, Floral Dreams, Blooming Stories, Magical Moments
Flair | Dream Globes
Cut Aparts | Magical Ribbons
Stickers | Stories & Tales
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Crystal 4mm

1 comment:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a lovely card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]