Friday, October 13, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Autumn Leaves

Fall is in the air!  The farm stands are open along the road sides with colorful mums and pumpkin assortments, corn stalks, Indian corn, and bayles of hay! We got a nice bunch of assorted gourds and they're proudly on display in a basket on the kitchen table! 

Today I'm playing with the Concord & 9th Lace Leaf.  This set came out last year I believe, but it's a favorite of mine.  If you use a stamping tool you can stamp lots of these in different colors like I did!  You can make a whole stack so quickly you might want to make a gift set for a teacher or friend.

I used a fancy stitched die to cut the panel to add a little detail.  This one is from Avery Elle, but you can find them in other brands like My Favorite Things and Waffle Flower (both at Tupelo Designs LLC).

These leaves look gorgeous in every color imaginable!   I added some enamel dots and a colored card stock matt behind the panel to add more color. 

 One more picture of the orange so you can see them together.  
Want to go shopping? You'll find all your favorites at Tupelo Designs LLC. I used to shop directly from the manufacturers store, trying to get my cart up to the level for free shipping, and spending much more than I had anticipated. Shopping at Tupelo Designs LLC allows me to buy from several brands (like Reverse Confetti, Concord &9th, Altenew, My Favorite Things, Penny Black and more) and there is FREE SHIPPING every day (USA only - International is discounted). I earn reward points that add up to savings on future orders, and I can always find a sale! I hope you will give them a try. Click here to jump to the store.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Concord & 9th Lace Leaf