Saturday, July 8, 2017

Reverse Confetti July Release Blog Hop!


Oh Happy Day! The new Reverse Confetti July Release is officially available in the store! To celebrate we're having a blog hop! If you're hoping along you should have reached me from Deanne Kuntz blog. If you'd like to start from the beginning and get all the details you can find them here at the Reverse Confetti Blog.

There's lots of great stuff to show you including 7 new stamp sets, 11 new Confetti Cuts, a new 6" Pattern Paper Pad, AND 16 New Confetti Colors Ink Pads!!
Today I'm sharing a shaker card I made with the BANNER IN BLOOM Stamp Set.  I stamped one of the images from the set repeatedly over a panel of white card stock.  Next I colored all the flowers with Copic Markers.

If you look close you'll see I outlined the flowers with a very light shade of Copic and added random colorful dots throughout the pattern.

I used the WREATHS die as a frame for my shaker window.   I topped the cut out circle in the center of the shaker with a piece of vellum to soften the coloring and help your eye focus on the sentiment. 

 
 A second card today the new SQUARED OFF COVER PANEL!

I filled up all the boxes with scraps of paper I had left from the UNDER THE UMBRELLA 6" pad.  It shows how well all the colors work together!

The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the SENTIMENT ESSENTIALS - I love the matching dies that make adding these script font sentiments easy to work with!

With the addition of 16 new ink colors you'll find the perfect match for all your projects! 
Ready for the next stop? Head on over to my sweet friend Laurie Schmidlin's blog! There's always some eye candy waiting for you there.

And here's a complete list of all the designers on the hop today!

Jeanne Jachna (that's me!)
‘Fetti Friend Therese Calvird

Have a great day and happy shopping! 





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Banner in Bloom
Dies | Reverse Confetti Wreaths
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Under The Umbrella 6"

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Sentiment Essentials
Dies | Reverse Confetti Sentiment Essentials, Squared Off Cover Panel
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Under The Umbrella 6"







11 comments:

BenteS said...

Lovely cards, the shaker card is my favorite :))
Love your stamping and the wreath around the opening.

~amy~ said...

WOW! Your first card...looks like pattern paper...so gorgeous! LOVE how you've featured the Under The Umbrella paper pad in your 2nd card.

Sharron said...

The floral pattern you created is so pretty and extra wonderful with the wreath shaker! And I love the graphic design of your second card. What an awesome way to show off all those great papers!

Isabel Z said...

Thanks for all the inspiration this week!

lostinpaper said...

How wonderful Jeanne, what a cool idea to inlay the bright design papers!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Simply gorgeous!

Tricia Barber said...

Love all the yellow pops on your first card! Both cards are fantastic! Beautiful work this week!

Billie A said...

Beautiful awesome cards.

Tammy B said...

Great cards! Love how you used scraps on your second card and that blue happy birthday is just awesome!

Rebecca Ednie said...

Very pretty! And I love the squares Die! The paper you used for the second card is fun too!