Thursday, July 6, 2017

Reverse Confetti July New Release Preview Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of the Reverse Confetti July Release! There's so much to show you!! There are 7 new stamp sets, 11 new Confetti Cuts, a new 6" Pattern Paper Pad, AND 16 New Confetti Colors Ink Pads!!!  We're counting down to Confetti (July 8) when the products will be available in the store.

Today we're focusing on two new stamp sets - Magical Day, and No Tomorrow!  I've got lots of photos to share so hang on! 


Gosh aren't these NO TOMORROW dinosaurs fun?   I created a background of the new UNDER THE UMBRELLA pattern papers free handing the curve of the landscape. 

I colored the images with Copic Markers and added some highlights with a white gel pen.

That bright sun is two circle die cuts one from FLOWERS FOR MOM, and the smaller from DETAILED CIRCLES.

I love all the little extras in this stamp set.. the bone, plants and even footprints.. everything you need to make a neat scene! 

So I bet you're wondering how can it get cuter than this??
How about something for the princess in your life?  Check out the MAGICAL DAY Stamp Set! 

I made this cute door hanger with a fun scene on it. 


The stamp set has everything you need from little stars and flowers, to some awfully cute sentiments! 

To change the dragon into a real FIRE BREATHING dragon I stamped an extra princess!  I cut the ribbons from her hat and colored them to look like flames!

There is even a castle stamp! 


Well you made it through all my photos! I think you deserve a reward! So before you go LEAVE ME A COMMENT!

Reverse Confetti will be giving away a $15 gift certificate to one blog commenter and also to one Facebook commenter. In addition, there will be new product giveaways each day! Check out the Reverse Confetti blog to get all the details! 

I'm going to have a give away of my own today too. I have one HANGING OUT die cut up for grabs so you can make a door hanger of your own. I'll choose one comment with random number generator to win this die. You have until July 10 to leave a comment! I'll announce the winner on July 11! 

Want to see more of this wonderful new release? Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today! 

Jeanne Jachna (that's me!)
‘Fetti Friend Therese Calvird

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I see you tomorrow for more new Reverse Confetti July release peeks! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti No Tomorrow
Dies | Reverse Confetti No Tomorrow, Flowers for Mom, Detailed Circles
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Under The Umbrella

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Magical Day
Dies | Reverse Confetti Magical Day, Hanging Out, Detailed Circles
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Under The Umbrella

34 comments:

Sally's Sentiments said...

I love your beautiful designs with the new products! The doorhanger is FANTASTIC! TFS

Sally's Sentiments said...

Love your designs! The doorhanger is FANTASTIC! Have a great day and I cant wait to see more!

Glenda said...

Your card and door hanger are so cute!! I like the hills that you added with the paper pad. How versatile to make flames with princess's ribbon from her hat.

Audja said...

The princess door knob hangar is precious!

Isabel Z said...

I love what you have created!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeanne, these are simply AWESOME.

Kathy said...

Jeanne, these are two adorable projects! Cool dinos with great colors, and I love seeing the door hanger used again. You inspired me to get my die for it out again.

Tracie said...

Such fun bright colors. Nice coloring.

Sobi said...

The papers in this collection are so cute. Love the door hanger idea.

Colleen said...

Adorable, love the pattern paper for the hills

Debbie Rumpza said...

Love your dinosaur card so much! And how my grand daughter would love a door hanger like that! I love that die!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love how you mixed all the patterned papers to create your scenes! The door hanger idea is so fun for a little girl!

Unknown said...

you are so creative! I love the fire breathing dragon and the fact that you made a door hanger for a little princess to put on her room.

Becca Yahrling said...

The card is so awesome! Love the bone and paw print - so cute. Love how you made your sun. And the door hanger is gorgeous!! I have a 7 year old niece who would love this. She does have to share her room with her twin sisters who are 17, but they love to create as well, so would also love it. LOVE the fire breathing dragon a lot!

Theresa said...

Really like how you mixed the papers for your background. And love the pop of color from the sun. Your door hanger is so adorable. Love it! Great job!

Mary Holshouser said...

Darling scenes.
You made great use of the new
papers.
thanks for sharing.

Carmela said...

Love your colors and designs for both cards. The Magical Day card is really cute!! That set is lovely and has been used to make some great cards!! I love it.

Unknown said...

Such a cute card and tag!

Stefanie White said...

You are really good at making scenes! Great cards!

Jillisgram said...

I think your cards are my favorite so far on the blog hop! Lovely work!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh you are just so clever on creating those fun scene!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome coloring and papers to make these delightful creations! Love the new stamps and dies!

Sue D said...

Cute scenes you created. I like your choice of papers.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Another great release and great ideas. Super cute critters and characters. And I love the dino's and the dragon. I love all your little details, patterns, and colors. And that door hanger is just precious. LOVE IT!

Macimbalo said...

So cool, all your colors are so bright and cheerful - love these!

Michelle said...

Jeanne, your card and door hanger are so super cute! I love how you created the dragon's flames, very clever! :-)

Marybeth said...

Darling projects Jeanne! I love it all and that patterned paper pack is lovely!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute projects! What a fun new release!

Linda said...

Great post. Absolutely love your design choices with the papers. Bth cards are stellar.

Mrsfish02 said...

These cards are so bright and wonderful. I have two recently acquired granddaughter's who would love to have this sweet princess on their door. What a clever idea.

Pam Young said...

Love the door hangar!!

Unknown said...

Very cute hanger for a little girl's room but, seriously the blue/purple dinosaur? Amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable Jeanne! I like the bright cheerful color you used and that sweet little princess!

Sharron said...

Awesome, Jeanne! The new images are so adorable. And your use of the new patterned papers is so very creative--love your designs!