Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Color Throwdown - Hello Spring!


I'm so happy it's finally spring here in the Midwest.  I love all the flowers I see when I'm out walking the dog!  In the yard you'll find Bleeding Hearts, Tulip, Lilac and Daffodils all in bloom! They get all the credit today for my card! 
This is my last week as the guest designer at Color Throwdown!  I really appreciate the opportunity to share my projects on their blog and make some new friends!   The colors this week are Yellow, Spring Green and Magenta! 
I started with a Reverse Confetti Drop Cover Panel placed over a soft yellow card stock.   I think it adds just the right amount of color! 
Next I stamped flowers from Blooms 'n Buds in yellows and Memento Lilac Posies - the perfect red/purple magenta color. 

I double cut the Hello Confetti cut - once from gold foil, and a second time from gold glitter paper. I layered them for a bit of shine and sparkle.

I added a Tim Holtz Memo Pin with a gem in the center. It reminds me of the little pick that holds the sentiment card when you receive delivered flowers. 

Ready to see what the rest of the team made? They're sure to inspire you! Just click the names below to jump to their blogs.

Color Throwdown Team
Amy Rohl
Amy Rysavy
Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Joan Ervin
Jodi Collins
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen


I sure hope you'll join me closing out this last challenge for April at Color Throwdown! 





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds
Dies | Reverse Confetti Blooms 'n Buds, Hello, Drop Cover Panel
Tim Holtz Memo Pin




4 comments:

KandA said...

Gorgeous card, love the fabulous colours and background xx

Lisa H. said...

this is so fun and bright and beautiful!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card Miss Jeanne...love all those pretty colors.

Wanda Cullen said...

Such a gorgeous burst of blooms! You totally rocked the colors and I've loved having you guest along with us this month! Hope to see you many more times in the gallery!