Monday, March 27, 2017

Tag You're It Challenge Reminder - Happy Easter!

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I sure hope you're having a great day!  The weather here in the Midwest is crazy lately - one day it's spring.. the next day is winter LOL!  If you live somewhere sunny I sure hope you'd send a little our way! 

The craft room is making good progress - I'm just about ready to move in - just a little trim along the floor boards and then I'm ready to relocate!

Today I'm playing along with the Tag You're It Challenge! The guest designer this time is Gayatri Murali and Wow!  what an amazing tag she has for us!  So many details.. check it out!!   I spy an ombre inky background with a stamped sentiment.  A cool pup with his toys and dish, and OMG!  A leash for the tag string!  I love the pieced sentiment too - part stamped on the tag, part on a little white cut out!  I even see a bunch of little hearts over the pooch's head - puppy love for sure!! 

Some things I kept the same.. I stamped CAS-ual Fridays Zigs and Zags for a colorful background.  A stamping tool made it easy to switch colors and keep the lines straight.  The cute bunny (from Pretty Pink Posh Easter Friends) instead of the pup.  This  bunny has a little basket full of eggs as an accessory, and I mimicked the sentiment stamping.   
I wonder what you'll make!   I sure hope you'll join us for this challenge - you still have eight (8) more days to play! 




Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Easter Friends, CAS-ual Fridays Zigs & Zags
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Easter Friends, Stitched Duo 3
Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine





4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so stinkin' cute!!

Natalie said...

Great job! Your tag is so adorable.

Anonymous said...

Открылся новый женский интернет магазин цифровых товаров, все по 30 рублей: https://vk.cc/6qpaht

Darnell said...

Now I'm going to pin your take on Gayatri's tag and CASE you, Jeanne! This is a fabulous and adorable design for Easter! I'm becited to hear that you are almost ready to move in! Have a blast organizing everything ~ wish I could be there to help. I can't wait to see photos!! Hugs, Darnell