Friday, January 27, 2017

You're Sweet



Happy Friday!!! Are you counting down to the weekend? The weekend is my favorite time of the week.  It seems like it's the only time lately that we're all together in the same place at the same time.   Eveything seems to move at a little slower pace and it's easier to enjoy the moment.  


My favorite "alone" time is when no one is around.  My crafting keeps my mind and hands busy and I'm surrounded by all the things I love to work with.... a rainbow of inks and  pretty papers, stamps and dies!
Today I'm playing with some goodies from Tupelo Designs LLC.  I shared my stash a few days ago.. time to get to work! 
I started with a background of pretty papers from Kaisercraft called "Secret Garden".  This collection is a mix of soft pink, blue and green on a cream base.  Several of the papers in the pack are "specialty" meaning they have a unique lacquered finish that feels and looks like heat embossing. 
A simple trick to line up all the hearts evenly is to save the negative of the die cut and use it as a template.   I cut the hearts several times from different papers in the pack and adhered them with adhesive foam dots. 

The sentiment is from the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence "Cupcake Day".  I cut the banner with a Stitched Fishtail Flag.  I punched a hole to allow me to add a bit of twine.  I think it draws your eye down the length of the card.

A sprinkle of gems and sequins add a little sparkle and shine!

Want to go shopping? Tupelo Designs LLC is celebrating their birthday month and the gifts are all for you! But time is running out so you better hurry!

FREE Desk Calendar ($15 Value) with Every Order! *Will ship separately mid-late January, once the product arrives in our store.

FREE Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool ($3 Value) with Every Order! * Will ship separately mid-late January, once the product arrives in our store.

FREE Stamp ($15 Value) with every order over $20.17. *Will ship separately mid-late January, once the product arrives in our store.

AND... shipping is always free at Tupelo Designs LLC - No Coupon Required! (US only)



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps |  MFT  Cupcake Day
Dies | MFT Stitched Heart Grid, Stitched Fishtail Flag, Fishtail Banners
Pattern Paper Kaisercraft Secret Garden 6.5"
Twinery Ocean Twine




2 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

An absolutely super sweet card Jeanne!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I LOVE this sweet sweet card!!