Thursday, January 5, 2017

Fusion Birthday Celebration - Winter Wishes

Are you falling back into the regular routine yet?   Me either!  LOL!  My son isn't back in school yet - and my husband has had some time off.. so while the guys are home I guess I'm going to stray!  Lots of your favorite challenges are BACK!  Including Fusion Card Challenge!  They're celebrating their birthday so we've got lots of guest designers this time!  

Check our the challenge this time!  It's FUSION so you can work with the inspiration photo OR the sketch.. and if you're feeling clever just FUSE them together!    The photo is dreamy.. perfect for a winter day.. I love all the contrast on this one.. hot drinks in a snowy setting,  the pop of red against the white background. 


I tried to mix the sketch and the photo together.  From the photo I grabbed the wood grain background, tree branches and pop of red.  I even snuck in a coffee cup!  The stamps are from Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends set.
The Trim Tree die cut is from Poppystamps.  I thought a pretty bow and another cardinal would add some balance and color to the design.  I added a Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Scallop Border along each side of the center panel.  I like adding a little bit of solid paper to break up patterns. 
The girlie on the card is feeding the birds.  If you look close you'll see a sprinkle of micro beads adhered along the bottom of the card. 
I hope you'll stop by Fusion Card Challenge and see what the rest of the team made.  Remember it's our birthday so we have some very special guests joining us too!   I think you'll love seeing all the different visions of this challenge!  



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Christmas Friends
Dies | Reverse Confetti Christmas Friends, Stitched Borders | Poppystamps Trim Tree
Pattern Paper | Pebbles Everyday 6"
Pretty Pink Posh Micro Beads



14 comments:

Craftychris said...

So pretty and cute too! xxx

I Card Everyone said...

JEanne!!! How fun is it that I get to play cards with you at Fusion, too!!! LOve, love, love your card!!! Oh my goodness, the tree? so beautiful, delicate, and perfect for the photo/sketch/fusion you've got going here!
=]

Karren said...

Your card is a delight, Jeanne! So very cute and such a gorgeous scene!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovelovelove the scene you created in red and white! Beautifully done!

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I love the fun border on the sides of the card and that you used the little cardinals. GREAT take on the challenge!!

Lisa Elton said...

This card is absolutely darling Jeanne! I love every little thing about it!

~amy~ said...

Oh Jeanne, I love this!

Michelle Lupton said...

I adore your interpretation of the challenge - with the little girl feeding the cute little cardinals! Gorgeous!

Diane Jaquay said...

What an adorable card, Jeanne, I LOVE this!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Wow, Jeanne, I love how fabulous that bright pop of red looks! The contrast is so fresh and clean! This is one of my very favorites from you!
Michele

cm said...

Completely smitten with your sweet card, Jeanne, especially since the little girl very much resembles my niece! Love the woodgrain background...checking it out! Will send a 'real' note soon; need to get 're-acclimatized' to being back here after spending such a fabulous break at my mom's....
Hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Oh....this is just as sweet as can be. I love your adorable little lady all decked out for a cold day bird feeding. Love all that red!

Sharron said...

LOVE this so much! Having her out feeding the birds is a genius idea, SO adorable! That's one of my favorite winter activities!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous colours and card Jeanne - just PERFECT for the 3rd Anniversary fun @ FUSION!