Monday, November 14, 2016

Pretty Little Studio | Adventure Awaits


What's better than a nature walk on a beautiful fall day? No time today? That's ok.. come along with me! I'm using Pretty Little Studio Woodland Collection. It's got everything you need.... pine trees, flowers and forest critters!

I started with a background of stripes and pine trees (Sticks & White Oak). I told you my old trick.. to keep pattern papers separate just add a strip of solid card stock. I topped the papers with a Bearcub Bracket Card. They're great for journaling, but they make a nice matt for images on your cards too. The pack includes several in different colors to choose from.

I wanted to use this sweet fawn image I found on a 3 x4 Garden Life Journaling Card as my focal point. I used a die cut Pinecone Frame, and trimmed the card to fit inside the window.

A big die cut Monarch Butterfly makes the perfect place to add a simple sentiment. The die cut package called "Bloom" has several small ones like the one I used here.

The finishing touch was a few Crystal Sequins and more die cut butterflies.

A breath of fresh air right? So what will you make today?



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Pretty Little Studio Supplies
Paper | Woodland Collection
3x4” Card | Garden Life
Bracket Card | Bear Cub
Die Cut Frames | Pinecone
Note Flags | Forever
Die Cut | Monarch, Butterfly Bush
Word Die Cut | Bloom
Sequins | Crystal 4mm, 6mm 
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders One



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty butterflies, they're so eye-catching!! This is a sweet card Jeanne, love the colors!