Sunday, May 1, 2016

SSCB#51 - Die Cut - Sweet Baby Girl!

I have to tell you time is just flying by!   I can't believe it's May1st already.  What a busy week ahead too. my son's girlfriend is graduating on Friday, my daughter is gradating on Saturday, and Sunday is Mother's day!   I think we're all going to be hopping this week.  Did you know Seniors like to decorate their graduation caps?  Well I sure didn't, but now that I've been recruited to do two I need to get my act together.  I hope they turn out nice - I sure want to do the girls proud!

A new monthly challenge begins today at Serendipity Stamps.  Tis time we're looking for projects that feature a die cut.  With all the pretty die cuts in stock at Serendipity this should be an easy one. 


My card today features the baby booties.  There is a solid background die, and a top fancy cut intricate die complete with a little bow. They are perfect for baby boy or girl!

I made a sentiment mixing the "Sweet" word die cut with the stamped Small Baby Girl Sentiment.

The stitched scallop border die is from Pretty Pink Posh and you can find it in the store at Serendipity Stamps.  Pretty Pink Posh dies work well with everything and they make the most perfect accent to any design.
My background papers are also from Serendipity.  Mary has some Designer Paper Sticker and Mash Up packs in the store for $6.00 here.  This is a grab bag of different papers in lots of patterns.  My pack included these papers perfect for baby.
 Want to go shopping?  The 50% off Stamp of the month is the Lemonade Pitcher. 



Ready to see more designs from the rest of the team? Here's a link to all the ladies.

Marybeth Lopez
Miriam Napier
Vickie Zimmer
Jenny Gropp
Julie Warner
Karen Amidon

We have a special guest this month too.. Say hi to Carol Mayne from Just Me: C!!

I hope you'll join us at Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog! We have a $20 gift certificate up for grabs that will be awarded to one player!

Have a great weekend!!










Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Serendipity | Baby Girl Small 
Dies | Serendipity Sweet Word Die, Baby Booties | Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Border  | Cheery Lynn French Pastry
Pattern Paper | Serendipity Stamps Mash Up Pack
Twinery Blossom Twine

Buttons | Stampin' Up!
Heart Pin

10 comments:

Marybeth said...

Sounds like a wonderful busy time at your house,all that going on and you are so busy in blogland! I can't wait to see what you do with the caps.
This baby card is darling and as always I love the pretty layers!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your sweet baby card! The colors are amazing! I hope you put your graduation caps on your blog - -I know you'll come up with a beautiful design!
Take care!
Michele

McStamper said...

What an adorable card.

Unknown said...

Oh this is adorable I love it Debbs xx

cm said...

Sounds like a whole lot of celebrating about to happen for you, Jeanne! The girls made a wise choice in 'recruiting' you to decorate their grad caps; can't wait to see the magic unfold. Speaking of magic: oh my stars! How darling is this baby card, rich with darling images! Love the baby-themed images on the paper, and those booties...incredibly charming! They remind me of a pair my niece wore...and I can't believe she just turned 6! New parents will adore this card, as do I! Thank you again for the GD opportunity; so honoured!!
Hugs~c

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

This is so lovely, Jeanne! I love the colors & die cuts & the doily in the bg is perfect.

Jinny Newlin said...

Those booties are perfectly precious, Jeanne! What a beautiful card! Good luck with those graduation caps! I've never heard of such and been in both a high school and college graduation... even a kindergarten graduation for that matter ;). LOL!

Patti said...

Oh I hope you'll post pictures of the decorated caps! I have never heard of this tradition!

Your card is SWEET indeed!!

Patti

Kim Heggins said...

How fun to decorate the graduates caps...I hope you will share pictures with all of us when they are finished. Your sweet baby card is just adorable...love all that pink.

Nancy Penir said...

These baby booties are just too cute! Beautiful bg papers. The pin and tag, adorable! So sweet, Jeanne!