Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pretty Little Studio -

I know my blog seems a little quiet here and there.  That's because I'm posting on different blogs - like this one at Pretty Little Studio.


Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5”
Supplies Used:
Die:  Gilly Squirrel
Pattern Paper Trick or Treat “Abracadabra” (Yellow Damask ), Love Notes “Cherish” (pink polkadot), Baby Claire (yellow stripe)
Bookmark:  Neapolitan Sherbet Bookmark Tags
Stamp: Waltzingmouse “Tag Collection One”
Die:  Spellbinder “Charmed I’m Sure”
Ribbon:  5/8” Yellow Textured Lines May Arts
The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Paper Flower iamroses.com


5 comments:

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love ALL your Pretty Little Studio stuff! This little guy is the cutest too!

Nancy Penir said...

Serious cuteness here Jeanne! Lovin' the colors!

Kara Lynne said...

Gorgeous and adorable at the same time!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your squirrel is just adorable I love your little scene and how you have the squirrel popped out on your card you really did a super outstanding creative job. YOU so ROCK!!

anya said...

This is so adorable! I love this cutie of a chipmunk. I can't wait to start seeing these guys around the yard again.. they are just starting to wake up. Love the fabulous colors on this, too!