Saturday, November 15, 2014

Tag You're It! #10 Happy Holidays!

Are you having a great weekend?  Not a lot going on here.  My son has a Cross Country pot luck to attend - he volunteered desert so I'm making chocolate chip cookies, and trying to do some over due house cleaning to get ready for Turkey day!   Today I made a tag for the latest Tag You're It! Challenge.  Check out this yummy card with attached tag from Lynn Put.  Yep!  Gorgeous huh?  I'm totally digging this challenge!  I love that I have a starting point with the inspiration photo, and a tag is super quick and easy to make.  Better than that?  I'm going to look like super woman when I give someone a little treat or present with a hand made tag attached! LOL!!  I'm goin' all Martha Stewart!!
Here's how Lynn's tag inspired me.  I started with a stitched base and added die cut images - Just like Lynn!  I als o added some pretty pearls.  Since mine is for the holidays I had to add some sparkly gold shimmer twine, and a little bit of glitter on the fruit.  Something about the holidays requires a sprinkle of magic dust (aka glitter) right?


If you want to play along you better hurry!  There's only a few days left!!! 










Supplies Used:  Finished Size 2 x 3 1/4"
Stamps:  WPlus9 Woodland Wreaths
Dies:  WPlus9 Woodland Wreaths, Paper Smooches Stitched Tag
The Twinery Gold Shimmer Twine
Glossy Accents, Pearls, Martha Stewart Fine Glitter "Sugar Cube"
Card Stock: PTI White, Rustic Cream
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, Memento Love Letter, Bamboo Leaves, Northern Pine, Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Morocco

8 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Jeanne, what a sweet tag. I love that you added the beautiful fruit all glittered up, so festive.

Marybeth said...

Darling tag Jeanne! I am about ready to make cookies in a bit. Sounds like a nice weekend. Love the twine tassel on the tag. Thanks for joining us at, Tag You’re It!

Alanna said...

What a beautiful tag.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!

Joyce said...

So very pretty, Jeanne. I know you will look like a superwoman no matter what you do.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Okay...you twisted my arm Jeanne!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your wonderful tag!!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on Lynn's tag!