Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CASology - Festive Elf Made Tags


Hi and thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day!  I stopped at my parents house for a visit today.   Moriko needs to see her grandparents and my dad likes to give my teenage son little jobs to do.  Today it was cleaning the leaves out of the gutter.   My son likes the spending cash, my dad likes playing supervisor, and they both benefit from their time together.  I know my son has a lot to gain from my dad's years of experience.  

I had a little time to play today so I thought I'd join the ladies at CASology. The cue word this week is Festive and they're joining Tracey Mc Neely in her 25 Days of Christmas Tags over on her blog! If you're looking for some pretty tag ideas Tracey has done all the leg work for you. She's invited loads of wonderful designers to create tags for her annual event.  There's some serious blog candy there as well!!  
I made some super CAS Elf Made tags.  I just stamped these on kraft paper, die cut them and then punched a hole for some pretty twine.   For the tag with the red and white stripes I just added a strip of washi along the top and bottom of my stamping before I die cut the label. 
 I just love tags!  They're just such a fun and easy way to dress up a package to make it extra special.   If you do too you'll want to play along at Casology!   



Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Elf Made
Die Cut:  Waltzingmouse Pretty Panel #2 Die Set
Twinery Twine Marachino, Gold Shimmer
Washi Martha Stewart
Card Stock PTI Kraft
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Real Red

4 comments:

The Hardy Stamper said...

These are such fun! I've got those WMS stamps too, but haven't had time to use them yet.

Joyce said...

These are seriously cute. Love them both. I would love to have an elf around her to help out around the house. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Tracey McNeely said...

These are amazing Jeanne. Just when I said no more buying stamps--next stop WM. lol Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology and thanks for the plus for my event too! xoxo

wienerhoneymooners said...

Perfect - check! LOVE thes elf tage Jeanne! Thanks for being so festive, all of your posts are festive, love them!!!!!