Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Splitcoaststampers January Gallery is OPEN!

The January Gallery is officially open at Splitcoaststampers.  The holidays are over and now it's time to start paying off the bills for all those wonderful presents we purchased.  What better time to save a little $$$$ ?  This month's challenges all included the theme of "reuse, repurpose, and recycle".  I've used cereal boxes for card stock, cupcake liner doilies, hand made flowers and even pages from an old dictionary..    I can't share my projects I've made for Splitcoaststampers on my blog.  The only place you can see them is at Splitcoast.    I can give you a few sneak peeks and I hope you hop over there to see what's new.  Challenges the DT had this month include a CAS as well as Fussy version of the same card, a project featuring ingredients that start with the letters S - A - V - E photo inspiration, sketch inspiration, and general theme - everything to save you some cash!  You can see my gallery here. 


2 comments:

Marybeth said...

Wow the sneak peeks are gorgeous !

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...can't wait to see more.