Friday, June 28, 2013

Introducing Waltingmouse Crackle Background!

Today through Sunday June 30 the Waltzingmouse Design Team is showing you previews made with the latest release that will be hitting the store on Sunday.  Today we are featuring The Crackle Background, Crackle Reverse Background and  two  feather sets called Funky Feathers and Fine Feathers.   The crackle background  (like I am using today)  stamps the crack lines, and the Crackle Reverse Background stamps the area inside the lines.  Both of these will also be available in full size as well as  mini size.  

For my first card I simply stamped the background blue on blue paper and added some fussy cut flowers from  the You're a Doll set that was previewed yesterday.   A fancy gold frame around my sentiment and a little bling add some drama to a casual fun card.
 My second card was made by stamping the flowers from You're a Doll in a stripe across the card.  These flowers are so fun and versatile - I am in love with them - they look beautiful inked up in every color I've tried!   I inked up the Crackle Background in Sahara Sand and stamped over the flowers to give the look of antique china and  distressed the edges.  I added pearls to the flower centers just because I couldn't resist..  

Check out what the rest of the design team did.  You will want to see the other new stamp sets available that are previewing today including Fine Feathers, Fancy Feathers, and the Reverse Crackle Background that I can't wait to get my hands on!!


Have a great day and see you tomorrow for more new releases!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  6.25 x 4.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Crackle Background, Country Labels 14, You're A Doll
Card Stock:  PTI Aqua Mist, Vintage Cream, Graffix Gold Foil
Bling:  Recollections
Buttons Misc.
Die Cuts:  Memory Box Amira Flourish
Ink"  Memento Cantaloupe, Tangelo, Rose Bud, SU Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, Versafine Onyx Black

Pink & Purple Crackle Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse You're A Doll, Crackle Background, Country Labels 14
Card Stock:  PTI Vintage Cream
Ink:  Memento Love Letter, Rose Bud, Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Angel Pink, Desert Sand, LuLu Lavender, Grape Jelly, Versafine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz / Ranger Antique Linen
Pearls Recollections

15 comments:

Kara said...

the flowers look so pretty stamped on top of the crackle!

Julia Aston said...

Your blue card is so cool and soothing Jeanne - and the splash of colorful flowers on the 2nd is so pretty!! The crackle background just enhances all the images!

Cathy Weber said...

Beautiful...and look at you! You stamped several kinds of backgrounds, something a patterned paper love like you rarely does! I love them...I think the crackle will make it so easy to stamp a perfect background in any color you want! Great job Jeanne...I loved them!

Maria said...

Wow! Gorgeous crackle background! And, I agree it looks fab in any color! Beautiful label on the first card and very pretty flowers on the second card! Love both cards...great job!

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness. These are amazing girl! Love!!! :)

Sharron said...

Your crackle backgrounds look awesome! And those flowers (so amazing!)--you are showing them off so well! LOVE how you used all the colors & styles on your second card!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

Excellent cards, Jeanne! I love the cool blue (it is so hot here today!) and the flowers are such pretty pops of color! Great job!

~Tammy~ said...

Love this to bits!

Jinny Newlin said...

LOVE all those florals, Jeanne, especially that trail across the face of the second card!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful...love that pretty blue with all the beautiful flowers and the bling, too sweet.

Diane said...

Love the bright flowers, bling and fun design.

Regards diane

Renee said...

EEEKKKK...
I love 'em!! :)
Those gorgeous backgrounds with stunning blooms...
you rocked them Sweet Friend! :)

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Jeanne! Love all the beautifully stamped flowers and fun background!

Joyce said...

Oh my. Your cards are so beautiful, and you are making me want those new stamp sets. (I guess that is the idea, right?)

Kary said...

Oh dear, another round of Awesome sets!! Jeanne, I'm in trouble ;) I love how you used the crackle background with the flowers. So SO beautiful!!