Sunday, January 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties January Release - Day 2 Prince Charming

Did I tell you they were cute or what?  Today is Day 2 of the Paper Sweeties January release.  The stamps will be available in the store on the 15th and I will be showing you sneak peaks for the next few days.  Today I used the new Prince Charming set.   This one contains an outfit suitable for royalty as well as some super sweet sentiments like "Dreams Really Do Come True!" and "King of the Castle".  With Valentine's Day approaching I couldn't resist the "You're My Prince Charming!" sentiment.
I did some masking on this one.  First I stamped the outfit, and using my stamp a ma jig lined up Jake, the crown, and his hands.  I colored it up with Copic Markers.  Of course you can paper piece Jake's outfit too!  I added little gold pearls and layered Jake on a fancy gold foil matt and another one in rich red.
I hope you will hop on over to the other DT member blogs to see the beautiful designs they've come up with for this release!


Stop by tomorrow for new release sneak peaks!

Jeanne

Supplies Used:  Finished Size 5" x 7"
Stamps:  Paper Sweeties PS-J Jake, PS-50 You're My Prince Charming
Pattern Paper:  October Afternoon Woodland Park Collection "Crab Apple Orchard"
Card Stock:  Papertrey Ink:  Real Red, Stampers Select White, American Crafts Gold Foil
Dies:  Spellbinder Nested Pennants, Resplendent Rectangles, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 2
Ink:  Copic, Momento Tuxedo Black
Seam Binding Hug Snug Lipstick Red
Button:  Papertrey Ink
Extras:  Gems

10 comments:

Pauline said...

Lovely card Jeanne, what a sweet little prince!

Tracey McNeely said...

Wow this is cute Jeanne and I love the gold die cut frame.

Deborah Frings said...

Absolutely fabulous! I really love the beautiful frames and your prince is just so sweet!

Lori said...

That gold frame on the red is gorgeous! Such a sweet card!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Jeanne...this is fantastic! The gold accents really add to the regal theme and the red bow and Nesties up the elegance factor! Fabulous!

Lisa Minckler said...

Ohhh I do love a man in uniform!! ;)
Terrific card.

Sharron said...

Super sweet little guy--love the red & gold frames!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...the perfect Prince Charming for your sweet Princess.

Marybeth said...

The prince is cute. Your card is gorgeous! Love the royal frame.

~Tammy~ said...

I am loving that gold frame! Jake really is Prince Charming here! Wow...another fantastic make jeanne!