Friday, January 20, 2012

Stampin' Royalty # 107 - Day Lilly

PhotobucketI hope everyone is having a good week.  I'm still playing around trying to organize my things better.  I've bought a few of those white wooden storage boxes from Michael's, and they seem to be helping.  The hardest part is putting them together.  My thumb is sore from turning the screwdriver!! 

I decided time to give cleaning a break and have some fun so I decided to play along in the Stampin' Royalty challenge this week.  I immediately started thinking flowers - I don't know if it was the colors or the little leaf shapes but that is the direction I went.  I colored these beautiful day lillies from Serendipity and framed them in beautiful Authentique paper and Cheery Lynn dies.  I added a seam binding bow with a button brad and a sweet tiny tag to finish it off. 
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.  If you'd like to play along or just see what everyone else came up with you can get all the details here:  http://stampinroyalty.blogspot.com/2012/01/stampin-royalty-challenge-107.html

Thanks!
Jeanne

Supplies used:  Finished Size 5" x 7"
Stamps:  Serendipity Day lilly 1213H, Thinking of You Small 617B
Paper:  Authentique Gathering Collection "Grow"
Dies:  Spellbinder Petite Ovals, Labels 13 -Cheery Lynn Polynesian Sails Oval, Border Carnivale
Markers:  Copic Y19, YR12, 15, 16, 18, YG95, 97
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Onyx Black
Twinery Twine Caribbean
Button Brad:  K&Co. (I added gems to this)
Seam Binding:  Hug Snug Elegant Peacock Blue, Dusty Olive

8 comments:

Marevka said...

Великолепная открытка!!

Helen Berry said...

Jeanne, this is vibrant and beautiful! wonderful colours - I just love this whole card!! The seam binding and that beautiful button - WOW - and I love that delicate oval doily shape you used from Cherry Lynn. You make everything so elegantly (if that's a real word!!). Great job on all your organising by the way!! Keep going - you'll feel so good when it's done! Have a lovely (crafty) weekend ;)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Jeanne, love the bow and fabric button, those lilies are beautiful!

Deborah Frings said...

Magnificent! Love that doily and your colouring of the lilies is amazing!

JJ Bolton said...

Wowsa! Orange and blue is one of my favorite color combos ever. I love the saturated coloring you did on the flowers, so striking! And you really know just the right amount of pattern in your background papers. Cool card!

P.S. I'm so curious what that first comment says:) JJ

Cathy Weber said...

I have zoomed in and out several times to catch all the detail on this card. That gorgeous oval diecut is beautiful. The coloring is beautiful as always, especially love that doily edge and ruler patterned paper. Really, really pretty Jeanne.

Unknown said...

Love the coloring on your daylilies, awesome colors as well that really bring your flowers to life.

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Gorgeous! Love those big bright flowers. Very well done!

TFS! Brandi