Monday, June 20, 2011

CR84FN Challenge 32


I'm playing along this week in the CR84FN Color Challenge of Teal, Green and Yellow.  I have to admit Mona Pendleton, the owner/administrator of CR84FN and the http://cupcakescreations.blogspot.com website has had me "California Dreamin'" lately.  She posted some photos from her recent vacation and fabulous honeymoon and I couldn't help but get lost!!!  Talk about eye candy!

I got to thinking about an beach get away and before you know it this is what I had......
I tried to add a little shimmer by using glitter paper, and foil paper on the sea accents.  The rhine stones reminded me of pieces of polished sea glass, and the organza ribbon accent a nod to sea foam from the waves.

I hope you like it!

Products Used:
"Wish You Were Here" Stamp - Catslifepress.com
Martha Stewart Deco Fans Border Punch
Patterened Paper:  K& Company Abriannna  & Blue Glass Collection
Die Cuts:  SPellbinders Floral Doily Motifs, Circles,  Seashells Cuttlebug, Coral Cricut "Life's A Beach"
Ink:  Momento: Rich Cocoa,  Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Ink:  Broken China, Mustard Seed, Antique Linen, Crushed Olive

5 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

This is an undersea adventure, Jeanne! LOVE it and all of the details! Makes me want to go on vacation right NOW! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

Mona Pendleton said...

What a wonderful aquatic scene you've created Jeanne! I feel like I am on an under the sea diving adventure! Love the shimmery metallic cardstock die cuts! Thank you so much for the BIG shout out and for joining along with CR84FN :)

Andrea M said...

Such a beautiful, shimmery, summery card! Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness this is super!!! I love all of the layers and dies cuts are awesome :)

Deborah Frings said...

Wonderful!! Such a lovely card - so much depth and details, the gems add really pretty sparkle. And I love that seahorse!! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!